Fix relationship

I have been dating a man who is 10 years older than I and we have had a lot of problems in our relationship over the last year almost. Both of us have argued ALOT. and we both have trust issues towards one another but, mine are more detrimental. How can I get my relationship back on track with this man?...I really feel it's probably too late and that both of us have really done ALOT of damage to this relationship that's it's too late to fix it. please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• If things are that bad try talking to him and seeing if he sees things the same way. If he does then talk about eather getting help or moving on.
    But don't wait till it is to late. I did that with my ex husband and we couldn't fix the damage that was done. But you might be able to with your honey.
    I hope that you figure out what is the best thing for the both of you and I hope that someone here helped you.
    Anonymous

• if you feel its not worth it let it go. If you feel you need to work it out go for it.
    Zarviemom19

Answer by Zarviemom19 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Better no boyfriend than a bad boyfriend... same goes for any relationship.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Sometimes, it's best to let things go...If the only thing the two of you have in common is arguing, walk away and let it go...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 3:46 PM on Mar. 3, 2009