I wonder what ended up happening with the mom that was expecting and her husband wanted another fill-in partner because she couldn't have sex? anyone know?

I was trying to look for another question in Q&A and that question popped up in the results. I forgot all about it but I am curious now that I seen it again what happened. It was asked back in Oct 2008. I'll put the link in the reply.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Don't quote me on it, but i think she had the baby and lives elsewhere and has him pay for her any baby,until the divorce is final.
    May be a differnt person though,either way wish her the best..and would like to see a updated post as well to know for sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I remember that question!!!! That will go down in CM history.... LOL. I hope she is away from him!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• She better have gotten dovorced. I'd cut his thing off. LOL. Men are always thinking with their penises.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 11:53 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• wow that's sad! im speechless =( I hope she's doing okay
    glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 1:26 PM on Mar. 3, 2009