Doesn't anyone know how to Google?

If your on CM I assume you know how to operate your PC. So why do I see the laziest questions here?

What's the law about xyz in my state?
Where can I buy product w?
What time does my favorite show air tonight?

If you can type it here you can just as easily type it into a Google search. I see this Q&A section as more for getting advice or opinions from people; not for being too lazy to do your own internet search; lol...am I the only one who thinks that?

beachmamaof2

Asked by beachmamaof2 at 11:01 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I use Google Chrome, and am very computer literate.

I do agree with you, yet I have met people that merely know how to log into one or two online programs, barely navigate those programs and then get off only to never touch the computer again until they wish to log back into those one or two programs.... these are the computer illiterate, and although I don't give them much room in remorse for not knowing better, I do know and understand to a certain degree.

I constantly tell my children knowledge is power, and if you wish to do anything to it's fullest you must first learn all about it, the same could/should be said when it comes to the computer, yet there are still so many that refuse to learn, are too scared, and the minority just can't due to a disability, or impairment.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 1:32 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• It's just as annoying as you wasting time to post this....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I agree....I use Google every day multiple times for my college assignments.
    Perhaps that is why I rarely ask any questions here at CafeMom. ;)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:05 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• 11:05 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 by: Anonymous -- lol and you then took the time to read it because...???

People really crack me up! =)
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 11:07 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I use dogpile.com. It is like a readers digest of web searching. It draws answers from google and other search engines.

Answer by Bmat at 11:08 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Bmat -- lol; well ok maybe google wasn't the "right" word to use; but ykwim...
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• you asked this last night
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• 11:31 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 by: Anonymous

Darn I didn't look - maybe someone else asked this last night; but I'm pretty sure it wasn't me! lol

Yep last Question I asked was on the 27th...but thanks for playing =)
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 11:36 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• dont you love people who reply just to be a bitch, then are cowardly and hit anonymous? .....
    is someone PMS'ing?!!?!?!? i think so
    maddiesmamma717

Answer by maddiesmamma717 at 12:47 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• lol; they're afraid I might follow them home for being pissy...whatever

They're just mad because it's probably "their" quesitons I'm talking about...hahahaha =p
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 3, 2009