Losing your plug twice!?!?

Is this possible? I'm 38 weeks into my second pregnancy and I KNOW I lost my plug two weeks ago. It happened exactly as my first did. It was not all at once, it took a little less than a day and it was all gone. Well, it's so strange because I was just using the restroom and I'm telling you I had what looked like more plug coming out of me. So weird! Is it even possible to lose your plug twice or in two separate occasions, especially two weeks apart from each other? Anyone have something similar occur or know of someone who has?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I Had this happen to me with second pregnancy as well and its really weird it kinda freaked me out. But it is 100% normal you plug can come and go. As you dilate you can loose more chunks of the plug. You may not have lost all of it the first time either. But good luck it sounds like your little angel is not that far from your arms
    J_L_Fshr

Answer by J_L_Fshr at 11:24 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• It's normal. your mucous plug can be "lost" and it will come back and you can lose it all over again.... It hasn't happened to me but I know it does happen and is quite common
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 3, 2009