have any of you attended US Career Institue?

I currently go to Riverside Community College and I was dismissed for a semester due to bad grades so I can't register for classes there until june....well In order to have insurance for my delivery I have to be a full time student so I can stay on my dad's so I have to switch schools....I found the US career Institue and It seems awesome...says it's accredited but I want to make sure it's legit before I send my paper in.

mommy492006

Asked by mommy492006 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• Honestly I don't think they count. Plus most companies don't accept online certificates or degrees unless it's by an actual college that also offers online courses along with their regular classroom classes. Something like this place isn't actually a school, just online courses that really won't help you in the long run, and it will cost you. I would look into another local college or you may want to apply for Medicaid or Family Health Plus!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:43 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• this one is only 59 a month which includes books and everything and is only for a year. That doesn't sound too expensive to me...and It is a degree program not certificate but I think maybe I will check it's accredidation to see if it's legit
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 12:03 PM on Mar. 4, 2009