back pain.

I keep having these shooting pains in my lower back, at the same time my there is a lot of pressure in my head.should I call my doc?

gettingfat89

Asked by gettingfat89 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would call the doc. Just to be on the safe side. I do know that a lot of women suffer from ciatica during pregnancy because of the extra weight. It is very painful, but does go away after birth.
    anorman08

Answer by anorman08 at 11:18 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Its not ciatica, lol I have that really bad too, its more of a dull pain that makes its way up to my head and makes it feel as my heads going to explode.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 11:21 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• i would say get up and try moving around could just be from the way the baby is laying he or she could be just pinching a nerve i have had this happen a few times my self but once i move around the pain seems too go away
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Mar. 3, 2009