Boob question! =$

my boobs went up a cup size my first 4 months, but now they look deflated, this is my first baby and i dont know if this is normal or if it has happened to anyone else!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Mine looked deflated after I had my child and stopped breastfeeding, but during the last pregnancy and the current one...no, they just keep blowing up bigger, lol. It's too bad we can't keep our pregnant boobies; I like mine, hehe!
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 11:12 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• LOL well im still pregnant im 7 months already and im scared cause they are deflated i just cant picture them once i breastfeed =(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• irls just wait till your milk comes in . you think they are big now. Mine scared the crap outta my hubby when my milk came in.
    anorman08

Answer by anorman08 at 11:16 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• i know the feeling with my first my boobs did the same but once she was born and the milk came in and even though i didn't breast feed with her they went huge for a while it was like a free boob job and with my second now they seem too be doing the same but early this time around i am 29 weeks and almost bigger then what i was after my first and i am looking too breast feed this time around so i can just imagine how big they will get ouch lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Mar. 3, 2009