Cloth diaper ads/commercials?

Do you think if they made more ads/commercials about cloth diapers more people would be willing to try them or make the switch?

Charmedmommy82

Asked by Charmedmommy82 at 11:29 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• IDK but my friend is using them she said they are about $20/diaper and they are so cute. she spent $200 upfront and washes at night. they are velcro and look very different then what I was expecting. She is very happy with them.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:33 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• It wouldnt' have made a difference with me. But commercials don't for me. I channel surf through them lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:35 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• You know maybe that is true. I am on my third child and NEVER gave cloth diapering a thought because it just never occured to me. It's almost hidden unless you go looking for it.

Then all of the sudden I came across it and bam now I am really getting into the idea. We are definitely going to try it with this baby.

I mean disposables leaked, were messy and gave my kids rashes...so why not give something else a try.

I think if they did more commercials on all the new styles and options people would be surprised that these things exist. I was still thinking white towels with pins, KWIM ? That was until I checked out how different things are now.
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 11:37 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I think so because so many people don´t realize that cloth diapers have changed! I used them with my son and even his pediatrician was impressed by them LOL.
    JasonsMom2007

Answer by JasonsMom2007 at 1:37 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Maybe. We used cloth with our first child, but then we lived in a large city that had a diaper service. When we moved to a smaller town without a service, we stopped using them and never did use them for our next two kids
    marbear98

Answer by marbear98 at 5:00 PM on Mar. 3, 2009