seen any good movies recently?

haha, like we have time to sit down and watch a whole movie! but just supposing you HAVE, what are some good ones that are out, because i've decided to blow off cleaning and laundry for the rest of the day and rent a few good ones. Any suggestions?

metalhealthmama

Asked by metalhealthmama at 11:30 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We are way behind thanks to the LOs, but recently watched The Queen, I loved it =) I also have Juno Tivo'd, maybe I'll get to that by the end of the year, lol.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:15 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Eagle Eye
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:32 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• The Holiday, I know it's been out a while but I just saw it and it was really cute.
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 11:35 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I just got around to watching Juno and Definately Maybe LOL but they were both good!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 12:01 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Bride Wars was funny!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:16 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• taken was really really good. other than that I liked the move who wants to be a millionaire or something like that with the indian kids oh and friday the 13th was straight =)

PS: the international was BORING pls don't waste your time on that
    glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 1:17 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I bought ET as Wal-Mart for like $5 or $7.50 and we watched that over the weekend. Oldie, but goodie.

My daughter took me to the movies on my birthday in January to watch My Bloody Valentine in 3D. Movie was okay, hated the 3D, and I did NOT appreciate the graphic sex scene in an R rated movie with my teen daughter sitting there watching next to me. R ratings are becoming more hardcore and I was highly upset about that scene!

If you watch it, please be aware that NO children should be anywhere near it the first time you watch it.

I wish dvd's gave us the opportunity to take out certain grahic things, like porno parts, after we've viewed them so we could watch them again without going through the embarassment. Sort of like being our own censorship.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:29 AM on Mar. 4, 2009