What comes after 1 year molars?

Soo.. my daughter has all 4 front and bottom teeth and her one year molars.. what comes next? She'll be 17 months this month.

Mom2vanna

Asked by Mom2vanna at 11:45 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Incisors. (sp?)
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 11:54 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• The "canine" teeth. These are the teeth between the incisors and the molars. Then she'll get the 2nd year molars and you'll be done!
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:58 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I'm also curious about this. My 11 month already has his top & bottom 4. His breath has had a really bad smell lately. I've taken him to the doctor & her answer was cold or teething. I take it she really had NO IDEA- the response did not sound confident - moreso let me say something.... any knowledge on why this could happen??? No, he does not have gas or heart burn so those have been ruled out.
    believeongod

Answer by believeongod at 12:05 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• The ones for the space missing between the ones she has, lol. And then the second year molars, but you'll probably get a few months break before that. My son is 16 months, and he's working on his last first year molar, as well as all four canines, at the same time. Doing pretty good, considering. Except he's been sleeping through the night for about a year, and now he wakes up at 2-3 every morning and wants some warm milk. Poor little guy.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 12:31 PM on Mar. 3, 2009