any advice on making a girl? we have a boy and now would like to add a girl to the family.

cmurphy76

Asked by cmurphy76 at 11:55 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Search for methods. There are theories that say having sex missionary style and having your so not go really far inside when he's going. Female sperm last longer, but are slower swimmers, so the further away from the egg that the sperm are, the better chances the girls will get there. I've also read that the woman having an orgasm can kill the female sperm (it has something to do with the acidity of the vagina.) Just google it, tons of stuff comes up, some you have to pay for, but plenty you don't have too. Also check out the chinese gender predictor. It's worked for all of my family. You can look ahead at dates to determine if you'll get a girl. Good Luck!
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 12:01 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• eh according the the chinese fertility calender I should have two girls, and I have two boys.
    Anonymous

• Google "Shettles method" and it'll give you all the tips you need. I had 2 boys, then used the shettles method to try to have a girl and I did~!
    dovetailthreads

Answer by dovetailthreads at 1:10 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Lol... I need advise on making a boy, I got two girls, maybe you should help me out...lol
    GodPRKitty

Answer by GodPRKitty at 8:14 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I have three girls, i should know all about making them... But honestly.. I'm not sure. Two different husbands.. So they musta been doin' something the same, lol..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Mar. 4, 2009