How soon???

How soon can you feel little flutters in your belly when you are preg? This would be my 2nd and I could swear that they are the same as with the first. We don 't think we are pregnant but I didn't quite have a heavy period this last time and I have been naucious lately. I go to the Dr. today because I think I have a yeast inf which I don't think is a symptom but I am going to have them do a test. So if anyone could help from now until then that would be great.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was 15 1/2 weeks and 20 weeks when I felt kicks
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 12:02 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• 5 months for my first, 2 1/2 months for the second- maybe because I knew what I was feeling then.

Answer by Bmat at 12:08 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• 14 weeks with my second was the earliest I felt them. Almost 16 weeks, with this one, my 3rd. 22 weeks with my first, I was going nuts worrying.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 12:11 PM on Mar. 3, 2009