Chick fil A kids fighting

I went to Chick-fil-A with my 20 month old little girl and some friends one day and my little girl was coming down the slide and another little girl who was about 3 came down right after her. Apparently my little girl wasn't getting off the slide fast enough for the other girl so she smacked my daughter in the face repeatedly making her cry. Now normally I let her work it out herself b/c she can hold her own with her 3 y/o friends who are boys. This was the 2nd time this girl had been physically mean this day. So I pulled my daughter out of the way and told the girl you do not hit other kids ever! Her mother was not in the play area and I was so mad. It took quite a while for me to get over this. To make things even better I signed her up for MDO the next day and guess who was there. That girl. Should I tell the teachers this girl has been known to be mean to my daughter and please watch out for it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I think that the teacher will see the little girl act out and can take care of it. however, it never hurts to give a heads up so that at least the teacher wont put them together.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 12:37 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I think I would tell her so the teacher can alert the mother if needed. It's always better to let the teacher be the one to tell the mother about the hitting problem, the mother might take it better if it's coming from the teacher.
    Anonymous

• Def. give the teacher a heads up. That way they can be proactive instead of reactive to any fights.
    Anonymous

• i dont think it would hurt to give the teacher a heads up. you have every right to be concerned for your daughter.
    AgentBrez

Answer by AgentBrez at 1:15 PM on Mar. 3, 2009