is it just me???

is it just me does the last 12 weeks or so go by way too slow when you are pregnant i mean the first few months seem too have flown by but now that i am 29 weeks it seems too have slow down a lot

greeniemommy

Asked by greeniemommy at 12:21 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• trust me, the slowest weeks are the last few before you go into labor!!

It my experience, the last trimester went by very quickly until the last few weeks. Good luck!!!
    my_11_stars

Answer by my_11_stars at 12:53 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• i know the last 4 or so are even worst or at least was with my first but it never seemed like it slow down this early with her
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 1:04 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• im also almost 29 weeks and it does seem like time is running veeery slow i already wanna see my little girl, and my belly bothers me a lot from the weigh, but i guess we have to keep waiting because we are only 7 months there is 2 more for the waiting and our babies still need to grow some more and they will get heavier lol. and after all the waiting we will forget this hard waiting days its all worth it! =)
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 1:42 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• oh yea! a specially few weeks before labor!
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 3, 2009