ADVICE,ADVICE,ADVICE?????

Ok, i dated this guy about 5 mths ago and broke up wit him because i dint feel that SPARK, u know.....But he has insisted we go back out and for 5mths he hasnt givin up. he is good wit my son and my family likes him and he was raised pretty much the way i was.So what should i do, trust my gut or what. i mean its been 5 mths and he will text my phone like twice a week, he hasnt givin up, does that mean hes for real???????

itainteasy25

Asked by itainteasy25 at 12:23 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• ehh, sounds obsessive to me.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:24 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• He might be for real but if you aren;t feeling it then there is nothing you can do. Could be a NUT too I would just be honest with him and leave him alone and let him get over you JMO
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 12:25 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• go with how you feel, if you didnt feel the spark than why try again just like "krazy 023" said he sounds obesessive, to me that would raise some red flags!!
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 12:26 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• sounds like he is really into you. If you see the good side with your kids and family I would give him another shot. No one says that you have to marry him just because you agreed to date him. I say give him a shot, there is a fine line between love and obsessive. I would not think poorly of him staying in touch and being persistant in his endevors just because other women are. ya know?
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 12:33 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Maybe he really likes you and you aren't letting him in. Sometimes love doesn't have that SPARK immediately. Sometimes love grows on you.
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 12:34 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I think "sparks"r over rated. lol

After all if you've been married for a while things start to fizzel and you realize u have to constently work at it to have those "sparks".

Maybe ur used to ppl. treating u like junk and having some1 around tha treats u right make us feel odd.

That happens w/ allot of women they marry or get preg by a guy who treats them not so great BUT they had that "important" "spark" (bcuz they like the bad boy, the boy who needs to be taken care off ) then they feel stuck and they start to begrudge the guy and come crying to theri friends about not choosing the nice guy they once dated or knew instead of the creaton with the sparks.

Sparks are MADE no magic. If he's worht it, u'll make the sparks happen, if not let him go and maybe he'll find some1 who will feel sparks for him. Just pray the next guy you pick isn't some jerk full of sparks but not worth ur time or better worth ur son's time.
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 1:13 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• kind of scary obsessive, I would go with your gut, I know your family thinks they know what right for you but in reality only you do, and he has pushed the line if you don't want to be with him you shouldn't have to be stalked to go back with him
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:36 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• trust your gut

Answer by admckenzie at 2:15 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Trust yourself! There are lots of nice guys out in the world, but that doesn't mean that you have to like all of them back! If the spark isn't there, then it isn't there....Women have always been taught to be "nice" and not to hurt anyone's feelings and I think that traps a lot of women into situations that aren't good for them b/c they aren't happy (even if they think they "should be").
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 3:46 PM on Mar. 3, 2009