Is this a problem?

Amil Imani:
According to a National Portrait, a survey released in April 2001, there were at least 1,209 mosques in the US. According to the latest report, this number has sky-rocketed to as many as 6,000 mosques in 2008.

Operating this vast network of Islamism requires significant financing. Saudi Arabia has spent over $80 billion for these operations since 1970. The other Gulf States, with their treasuries flush with oil money, have done and continue to do their share of financing.
In one of my articles, Terrorists’ Bill of Rights, I described how America will be taken over by the Muslims. I warned that Muslims do it first by establishing Mosques in every town and city. These mosques range from the ostentatious, such as the one in Washington D.C., to the academically- cloaked university Islamic centers, to the innocuous storefront types and even prison chapels.

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 12:26 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• If you dont' think at least some of these new Muslims are extremest reads the following plan:

Anis Shorrosh liad out radical Islams "20 point plan" for undermining America:

* Terminate America's freedom of speech with the statewide and nationwide hate-crime bills.

* Yell "foul, out of context, personal interperation, hate crime, Zionist, unAmerican, inaccurate inteperation of the Koran" anytime Islam is criticized of the Koran analyzed in the public arena.

* Accelerate Islamic demographic growth via massive imigration, marriage, and prison conversions.

* Use the American education system to teach loyalty to the Koran and spread dislike of Jews, evangelical Christians, and democracy.

- to be continued.
    Praying

Answer by Praying at 1:38 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I only see it as a problem if you operate under the the belief that all muslims are terrorists--and they clearly, are not.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 12:33 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I don't worry about it. As a Christian I know where I am going and this Earthly life is not for me to worry about.
    Anonymous

• No not all muslims are terrorists.However,I do believe violent radicalism should continue to be watched out for.I think sticking our heads in the sand would be very dangerous to our country.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:44 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

Ditto.  Obviously that's what the OP believes.

aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 12:45 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I'm far more worried about the numbers of militant Christians, who still outnumber any militant muslims by legions.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:47 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Answered at 11:47 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 by: * NotPanicking o View Profile o Add to Friends o Send a Message o View Answers NotPa... I'm far more worried about the numbers of militant Christians, who still outnumber any militant muslims by legions.

On the nosey!

aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 12:48 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Not all muslims are terrorists, certainly. ... That would be the folks in the 1,209 mosques. The concern about an exponential proliferation is not that there are more Muslim places of worship. What raises concern is that countries who are declared enemies of any democracy and of the US in particular are going to great expense to create thousands of muslim centers which are funded by them and would be loyal to their brand of Islam.

We really cannot get away with attributing our values to these other countries. LISTEN to what they actually say - they ARE, in their PROGRAMs, aiming to replace the law & lifestyle of EVERY country they live in with their ideas. ... and while normal Islam may be a sensible path, these activists are only activists because they embrace a different and hostile brand of Islam. No woman wants to live under their law.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 12:49 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Wow. Sunk to a new low.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 12:51 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• This is a direct result of the mass immigration of them to our country. They wish to live here and need a place to practice their religion. The only way to stop the building of more mosques is to deny their entry into the U.S. Do you condone selective immigration allowance based on religion? I thought our country was about freedom to practice your religion.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:52 PM on Mar. 3, 2009