Does anyone know a good product to help with dark spots due to sun damage? I have some spots on my nose that are making me feel very ugly.

sun damage, hyperpigmentation

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Try Palmer's fade cream. It's sold at any drug or department store.

Answer by Sexymom75 at 12:17 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• For this, I recommend Mary Kay's Timewise Even Complexion Essence.   Here is where to get it

Answer by MzBusinessWoman at 12:28 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Banishing Cream Skin Discoloration Improver from Avon, its only $5.99 its awesome. Go here to check it out.

Good Luck! And don't feel ugly, everyone has flaws!

Answer by AvonbyAmandaNC at 8:16 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I love Anew Alternative Photo-Radiance has spf in it as well as helps fade the dark spots. You can buy it at

Answer by vlibby at 11:37 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Hi there,
    I suffered from the same problem and tried a lot of products that never worked.
    I finally found some amazing products that work!
    They have Prescription Medication in thema and are the only company with FDA aproval on the market.
    If you would like to know more feel free to contact me at

Answer by Loveyourskin at 8:04 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Look for a product that contains Kojic acid, a lightener. And be sure to exfoliate regularly

Answer by bvona at 8:23 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Try Arbonne's RE9 Facial Serum which has alpha and beta hydroxy acids. They exfoliate the skin and increase (new cell growth), which could help even out skin tone. Also the RE9 Eye Creme can be used to spot treat and it contains Kojic acid. Check out or ask me and I can send you a free sample.

Answer by rasbneon at 11:36 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I have just the thing for you. I am using it right now! It Rodan+Fields Reverse. It was specificaly made for this very issue. It only targets ABNORMAL pigmentation. Any skin type, any color, it doesn't matter. It does not change the color of your skin. It lightens and brightens. They have a 4pc regimen that is a great value for the real medicine formula which is mixed with botanicals!

Check out the website @:

What do you have to lose besides brown spots?

Answer by K.K.707 at 9:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• if you looking for something for that i have something for you and it's new and iam going to tell you it going to help you out and you do not have to do anything just put on and that all if you like to know hit me up ok i sell avon and iam going to tell you i have something for you and it new to i just sold one to a customer and she like it

Answer by dianne1973 at 9:56 PM on Oct. 2, 2009