why do people think there is ways to have a boy or girl??

i have seen the questions asked how can i have a boy and how can i have a girl there is no way to make sure you have either or you just end up with one does this bother anyone else????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh there is a way... adoption.. other than that i find it kinda selfish, my son was born early, i am prgs again and just praying for a healthy baby, could care less about the gender, just want a healthy baby! i know it is fun to have both genders, you need to know the gender to plan a nursury... well most do but... yeah i dont see the point of stressing over that issue.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:48 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• no it doesn't bother me because while there is no for sure way, there are ways to increase your chances of having one or the other
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:37 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• it drives me nuts do to the fact that the women isn't the one who determines the baby sex that is all left up too the mans little swimmers lol
    Anonymous

• We all know there is no way to make a boy or girl, but there are ways to increase the chances. Get over it. Why do you ask dumb questions like this? If you don't agree move on! Geez people amaze me!!!
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 12:41 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I always heard it was the male who determined the sex, too. But since then I've heard there are ways to sway the chances one way or the other. I don't remember exactly, but one way was that one of the sexes is more likely if the woman's chemistry is more acidic. And there was something about the time of the month. If I remember correctly.

Answer by Bmat at 12:41 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I get the desire to have one over the other. If we have 4 girls I'll be looking for ways to have a boy. But really can we determine whats best for our family? I think its playing God or whoever you think is divine...and its just not something we should concern ourselves with.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:44 PM on Mar. 3, 2009