what can i use to help my son threw is theething?

my son is teething nouthing works to help him with the pain . is there any thing i can do for him

babytim1

Asked by babytim1 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• did you try teething tablets????? you can get them from a cvs
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Baby tylenol, make sure he has plenty of teethers...try some of the kind that you can freeze, or one of the vibrating ones and see which one he likes. You can also let him chew on a cold, wet washcloth. There are teething tablets as well but I never tried them.
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 12:44 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• the long green onions really worked with my daughter I thought that my father in-law was crazy but she actually liked it. Or have you tried humfreez?
    mommyoftwo303

Answer by mommyoftwo303 at 12:46 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I go to the natural health food store in my area to get some natural stuff that has worked really well. Hylands makes some good products, teethiing tablets and gels. Also I use a product from the natual health food store called Calmiva or Calmilla (sp) blue white and pink box. Works wonders! I do not recomend the baby orajels and things as I have heard they can prolong the teething process by hardning the gums.
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 2:43 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• There is these finger things that you can buy were you rub there gumbs that worked for my kids
    Anonymous