WHY THE CHANGE IN CAFEMOM

WHY DOES IT SEEM RECENTLY THAT TO GET ANYWHERE OR TO GET ANYTHINH DONE OR EVEN REQUEST OR FIND FOR THAT MATTER A FREAKIN SIGGY IT WOULD BE EASIER TO GIVE BIRTH TO 10 CHILDREN THAN TO FIND ANYTHING ON THIS GOD FORSAKEN SIGHT....TO ASK FOR ANYTHING IN THE DAMN GROUPS IS LIKE PULLING DAMN TEETH WHY!!!!!!!!!!

maritimersangel

Asked by maritimersangel at 12:45 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in About CafeMom

• what kind of siggy you want?
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:46 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I've asked before how to make a clickable siggy but it never works for me and I've never been able to get an answer. lol.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 12:50 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I can't answer the OP because I'm not really sure what she is trying to do. But to make a clickable siggy. In a rich text siggy add your photo either by uploading from the computer or url or pasting it. Then click it to get the highlight boxes. Click on the link icon in the tool bar and add your link. save and it should now be clickable
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:47 PM on Mar. 3, 2009