Pregnancy after a miscarriage...

I had a miscarriage over 2 weeks ago and I was wondering if anyone got pregnant shortly after a miscarriage or when is the best time to TTC again?

liltxnchic

Asked by liltxnchic at 12:58 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i was told to wait 3cycle i had my m/c in dec of 08 and it march now im on my 3 cycle so im hoping this will be the month for me and my dh to concieve, but we will see.
    But you start when the blood has stopped and when you are ready, doctors tell you this for emotional reasons...good luck hun
    mommy19741974

Answer by mommy19741974 at 6:29 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• My mom had a miscarriage about 11 years and had my sistter 2 years later. She was very healthy the only thing is my mom had to have her via c-section.
    LND

Answer by LND at 1:09 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• They say to wait at least one month before TTC again.
    Anonymous

• My doctor said to wait 3 normal cycles, i had an ectopic pregnancy, and got pregnant agin only after 2 normal cycles, and i lost the baby, it might be safest for you to wait.
    Anonymous

• Thank yall... I had a missed miscarriage was supposed to be 6 weeks but had lost it around the end of week 4... I sound horrible but Im fine and ready to move on...
    liltxnchic

Answer by liltxnchic at 11:40 PM on Mar. 3, 2009