Do you belive in horoscope?

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 12:59 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do!
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 1:09 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• No, but they can be fun and/or entertaining when I like what it says.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:10 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Sometimes
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 1:15 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Horoscope readings are so "general" they could apply to anyone. People will look for what they want to see and ignore what doesn't seem true for them, doing this convinces them that the horoscope is "accurate". The Bible teaches against looking to the stars for answers. I am content looking to the Creator of the stars to get my answers.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 1:17 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I used to. One time my cousin and I were hanging out with a guy friend of hers. He and I were flirting shamelessly. When he found out I was a Scorpio he freaked out and told me to read the little horoscope scroll he had. It said "Single Scorpios will find romance tonight" and lo and behold he's a Scorpio too! So of course we hooked up, I mean who are we to tell the stars they're wrong! LOL! But I think that was just a coincidence. I'll read them for fun, I just don't really believe them anymore.
    Anonymous

• Nope, not at all.
    In fact, I don't even read them for fun.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:17 AM on Mar. 4, 2009