if you had the chance to have a reality show about ur family...

would you? like...
jon and kate +8 or...
18 kids and counting?

if you had that many kids or not?

masonsmommy921

Asked by masonsmommy921 at 1:00 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Entertainment

• Wow...a TV show about a crazy multi-ethnic family with a pit bull! Rocking...we have a wrestling ring in our yard so it'd make for great TV. There'd be a ton of BLEEPS. Ah yes and then the crazy in-laws...oh people would love the show...then people would really believe how totally insane we are...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:44 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• No. My daughter has several disabilities and I wouldn't want to make a public spectacle of her. Nor would I want ppl critisizing my parenting skills or calling my child names. (you should hear some ppl talk about maddie on jon and kate it's horrible)
    angelachristine

Answer by angelachristine at 2:05 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• It would be a pretty boring show. But my hubby is pretty funny. Who knows, maybe someone would make their very own group and bash me in it all the time. That could be funny too.
    monroesmum

Answer by monroesmum at 2:08 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• "Jenn's Family Watches Noggin" would be a very short lived show, but I'll take the money!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:50 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Absolutely not. They are edited for drama, which means your children are edited in the most humiliating light - what's funny to the tv audience is what can be humiliating to the child - and then broadcast for all their classmates to see. The shows rerun constantly and get syndicated, so that same "cute embarrassing moment" could follow your child all the way from first grade to high school. Kids are cruel, and they have long memories.

I'm expecting that in another 10 years or so we'll have a second wave of "child stars gone wrong" only instead of actual child stars, it will be the kids that appeared long term on reality shows and were subject to their personal moments being broadcast to the world.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:04 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• No. My son doesn't need any cameras around. He already acts like he is the center of the universe.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 2:00 AM on Mar. 4, 2009