hellp syndrome

i had hellp syndrome with my first baby, he was born via emergency c section at 34 weeks.. he was fine (thank god) ... my blood pressure took about 3 months to normalize... so i am 30 weeks pregnant with my second child. i got really freaked out last night when i took my blood pressure and it was way higher than normal ( normally i am about 110/70... last nite it was 145/90!!) so i got out my what to expect when you are expecting and saw that hellp syndrome's side effects can be vomiting and itchiness... i have had both pretty bad.... today i a back at work but told them i am worried and shouldnt really get outta my chair, they have been very cool about it... taking my blood pressure all day today and it is fine .. about 120/80.... what do you think i should do?? just keep watching it or call the doc about the one high reading... idk! can hellp syndrome wax and wean like that or what?? any advise appreciated!

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 1:00 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Health

• You pay your doctor to make sure you have as healthy a pregnancy as possible. If you need reassurance you should go bc stress can make your bp high too. good luck
    lah_arcana

Answer by lah_arcana at 5:19 PM on Mar. 3, 2009