Have you ever ate baby food?

I've tried my share and I have to say I sort of feel bad for what babies have to eat. Although the fruit is good.

Lizzie32390

Asked by Lizzie32390 at 1:01 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope but i use to drink the apple juice lol
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 1:02 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Yes at my sister's baby shower we played a game where we had to taste unlabeled jars of baby food and guess which was which. The fruit was ok but the veggies?! Blech! But I did win!
    Anonymous

• Yes I have tasted it but at the rate I am going with eating out all of the time I might just start to eat this bland tasting stuff. It is so hard to loose weight :(

Maybe I should start to eat baby food...I'll get back with you....lol

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:07 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• yep, i was 16 i got my tounge pirced i couldn't eat normal food! so there was baby food!(fruits are kinda good!)
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 1:08 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Ew, yeah, it's gross. Poor babies!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:09 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• My great grandmother had to eat baby food the last several months of her life due to tongue cancer. She hated it - the taste and the indignity of it, but mostly the taste. I kept that in mind when DS was at that stage and tried to grind up my own as often as possible. We also completely skipped the jarred meats for him - I couldn't even stand the smell, no way I was going to ask him to taste them.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:10 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I eat the fruit all the time! Spoonful for baby, spoonful for mommy :) as for veggies no way!
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 1:12 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• The fruit is awesome....veggies not so much. I used to always eat the blueberry buckle too. I would steal that and the plums from my cousins when they were babies, I was like 5 so I didn't know I was really taking their food at the time.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 1:29 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I love the Gerber Hawaiian Delight! Oooh, now I might have to go get some!
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 1:30 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I've tried every one that my kids have eaten. I had a friend who would keep it in her desk at work for when she needed a quick snack. Very odd to me but she liked it. And the Gerber Hawaiian Delight? We call that baby crack here!
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 1:47 PM on Mar. 3, 2009