What does this sound like to you?

So here's a little background. My husband had been talking to a couple of girls from his past awhile back. He stopped doing it about five months ago, before ifound out about it. When i found out we got into a huge fight, and almost broke it off. (He was talking to them like a lover, not just chatting) He said he did it to get back at me for kissing a coworker ove ra year ago, before we even got engaged or anything. and he did all the internet suff while we were married and i was expecting his baby.

So anyway, today he got an email from some girl, her personal email account, and when i asked him about it he said it was junk mail. what do you think?

Subject: Saying Hi, Lisa from AFF

hi its been awhile since we last chatted, like a month or something and for some reason you popped into my head today so I decided to send you an email to say hi and see how you are. how have you been? do you remember me? I am guess

Pinkie_momof3

Asked by Pinkie_momof3 at 1:02 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• THIS IS SPAM!!! My husband got the same email on the same day. I googled "spam email lisa from aff" and this page came up. I'm also a member here, so I wanted to let you know. I was totally freaked out when I saw it, but I know my hubby and trust him, so I knew it had to be spam, and it was. Just to prove that he rec'd the same email, there was a photo attached with a dark haired naked girl with very tan skin. These people are AWFUL!
    norsk_mandy

Answer by norsk_mandy at 2:44 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• ing you dont since it has been awhile and we didnt chat for long in the first place. If you don't remember me thats ok, I wont be offended hehe and if your still interested in me then write me back at this email

hope to hear from you!
    Lisa

p.s. I added a pic of me to jog your memory, just incase you forgot who I am. I remember peoples faces better then email address or names lol

It didn't have a link to the website or anything, and by the way AFF is adult friend finder
    Pinkie_momof3

Answer by Pinkie_momof3 at 1:03 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• whoa idk aff is a sex site where people talk to people to hook up id be mad, but it sounds like he stopped talkin to her but you never know there could be more ppl
    Anonymous

• if that was me i would be writing her back and saying he is fine he is married with a baby on the way simple as that but that is just me
    Anonymous

• surprisedWow thats all rough. Obviously he hasn't been talking to her. But I would reallay suggest marriage counseling for both of you.

Anonymous

• IT SOUNDS TO ME LIKE AN OLD CUBAN SAYING TRANSLATED MEANS "THIS EGG WANTS SALT"!!!! SHE IS AFTER SOMETHING BUT THEN AGAIN IT COULD ALSO BE COMPLETELY HARMLESS CHATTING.

Answer by older at 1:08 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• That is just like the spam messages I got on my old email account.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 1:08 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Yeah, i do understand that he hasn't talked to her for awhile, but that could just be because he was home on leave from Iraq, and now that he is back he will start up again. But after the whole fight about talking to girls, he swore to me he would never hurt me again, so I guess he just can't be trusted
    Pinkie_momof3

Answer by Pinkie_momof3 at 1:09 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I get tons of junk e-mail asking "Where I've been" or "If I want to talk" etc all from scam sites...
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 1:10 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Wow, I would flip out. Two wrongs don't make a right, so him saying he was getting you back was retarded! Now about aff, that sounds a little friendly to be spam to me! I would definately confront him.
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 1:10 PM on Mar. 3, 2009