do you have a tattoo. . .

what is it any where do you have it?

mandic

Asked by mandic at 1:24 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have 6: a frog on my belly, a sprial on my ankle, a dagger on one bicep, a tree on the other bicep, a line design on my back, and a cat on my tush.
    Anonymous

• I have a plumeria flower on my left foot from our honeymoon to Hawai'i.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 1:27 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I have three: a cross with a flower in between the words "Jesus Wept" on my upper left arm, a butterfly on my right calf, and a gecco on my back right shoulder blade. In April my best friend and I are getting a new one together for her birthday.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 1:29 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I have two, one on each leg and on the side. One is a single red rose and the other is two roses, blue and purple with a ribbon going through it and I have my children's name on the ribbon.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 1:29 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I ahve shooting stars on the top of my right foot and hpe written in ribbons and the e makes a cancer ribbon. It is blue for colon cancer.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 1:29 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Yup, 4 n countin'... First 1 says X-Mas CooKiez on my left Pelvic bone (my Nik name is CooKie n borm on Xmas, lol duhh). Next I have My daughter's name on my back between my shoulder blades. Then i got a tatt of a rose peircing thru a Heart n sum beutterflies on my rite foot and most recently i got a Longstem Rose on my back :) thinkn about a tatt???
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 1:33 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I got 3(2 small ,1 bigger)
    1 tatoo i got on my foot it's a lily flower with a tribal
    my second tatoo was also tiger lily flower, but much bigger and it looks tottaly differend from the 1st one. By the way I got it at "miami ink" so as my 3rd, I got it on my wrist it a fancy looking seasors cuz i'm a hairdresser :) lol
    Ok so the 3rd might be a lil stupid of me, but the firt 2 i really like and don't regread at all (and the reason for getting a lily flower>>my mom's name is Lilliya

Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 1:33 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I have a dragonfly on my right hip.
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 1:46 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I have so many where do i start..I have 13..Rosary beads going around my ankle on to my foot, A cross on my shoulder blade that says family first with my childrens name, an african tribual symbol on my lower back that means " i fear no man but god", arose corsage on my right wrist, rosees and my mothers name on my left thigh, husband name on back of neck, stars behind my ear each for the number of brother i have 4. Rolling stone lips on left hip, slippery when wet yellow caution sign on left hip, the words loyality on left wrist, a parrot on my front right shoulder, left thigh has an tiger cub sleeping, and last but not least a butterfly on my stomach...hmmmmm and that's it Fianlly. that took alot of work.
    sunshinestar110

Answer by sunshinestar110 at 2:17 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• One, my babydaddy's name on the inside of my right wrist. I got it about a year before my first son was born.
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 2:27 PM on Mar. 3, 2009