have you ever done this??

Have you ever been hurt badly by someone, and decided to get revenge. Not crazy revenge, just a nice stick it to ya type of revenge, after they've done terrible things to you? I got my fiance's crazy ex in trouble with her friends...she ratted herself out about something to me not knowing it was me LOL. So I decided to tell her friend whom she was talking about, all the dirty info she told me..she was messing around with her best friends man, I was just the messenger ;) I know imature, but damn did it ever feel good after all the horrible things she did to me, my fiance..and she tried to affect the happieness of my baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• serves her right : )
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:31 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I'm afraid that I disagree. It was doing wrong.

Answer by Bmat at 1:36 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I also disagree, 2 wrongs don't make a right and all that. Bad karma.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:39 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• it was just what she deserved..after calling my house 20x a day calling me white trash, a whore, etc..and she didn't even know me, never met her a day in my life. She also called my fiance at his work 20x a day calling him every name in the book..this went on for almost a yr, we had to go to the police and everything, they just gave her a pathetic warning..it never stopped. Then she proceeded to call Childrens Aid while I was expecting, told them I was doing cocaine while pregnant!! I could have had major problems because of her, she did must more, so she got exactly what she deserved, so it's for her to fuck her best friends man too?? LOL I just told on her, no biggy after what she put us through...and she was the one that cheated on my now fiance..causing them to split up...she was mad about him moving on.
    Anonymous

• it's not bad Karma at all, I outed her to her so called best friend...she was screwing around with her bf! That is bad Karma..I helped a nice girl from what I can see! She needed to know her man was a pig and her best friend is a snake, all the while I got her back!
    Anonymous

• i disagree also, but thats just me.....
    Anonymous

• ya right, ahahah if this was YOU and someone attacked your loved ones...for over 1 yr you'd do it too...it was an innocent attack unlike hers. What goes around comes around! She set herself up...I just sealed the deal lol.
    Anonymous

• Idk, that was really none of your business but its not the worst thing you could've done.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 2:02 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• can you say "Karma"?

Answer by admckenzie at 2:16 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Another Drama Momma, lmao
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 2:18 PM on Mar. 3, 2009