Internet porn sales highest in the top republican states?

I heard this stat on the radio this morning and they were wondering why this is?

They were saying that one would think that porn would be more for liberals than the conservatives-but they have been proven wrong.

Why is this? Is there any link between this stat and the number of people you hear-like preachers-who are repubs accused of using prostitutes, etc?

I just found it interesting...........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Also-purchasing it online could indicate "hiding' it. So, are republican women uptight-less likely to experiment and put out for their men or try new things?
    Anonymous

• Oh let's stop this BS right here

"Charitable given is also highest in RED STATES" you bleeding heart insane libs!
    Praying

Answer by Praying at 1:53 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• No, seriously, I heard this and was wanting to know.

I didn't say anything about charity-I just wanted some fb.
    Anonymous

• I wonder how many of the porn participants (I really don't want to call them actors) are conservatives vs. liberals.

But seriously, who doesn't like sex? What's the big deal?
    Anonymous

• Here's a link-
    http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn16680-porn-in-the-usa-conservatives-are-biggest-consumers.html
    Raintree

Answer by Raintree at 1:57 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• They were just talking about how Liberals tend to be more liberal in the bed room-I don't know.

And they were talking about conservatives beliefs about sex, morals, etc.

It was just surprising.
    Anonymous

• Are you trying to tell me Democrats don't do porn?...................................

And a whole bunch of 'em!.............................
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 1:58 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• No-not at all.

What's with the attacks today. I am saying that it was a surprising statistic. I guess some people stereotype conservatives to be that way regarding everything, personally, I would be surprised by a freaky one.

And yes-they were saying that those who do it are probably more liberal.
    Anonymous

• the thing that cracked me up was when i looked at the map, Utah was one of those states. lol.
    I think it just goes to show that just cause you think republicans are up tight they are all kinds of dirty in the bedroom. From what Ive heard thats how people like it. Good girl on the streets, freak in the sheets.
    Anonymous

• I guess I would think that porn would be against many of the beliefs of religious people.
    Anonymous