Who else thought Jimmy Fallon was NOT funny?

he seemed really nervous and tense and all his jokes were like forced and not funny...And Robert Dinero looked like he didn't want to be there.

prettymama0607

Asked by prettymama0607 at 1:52 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Didn't want to be where?
    Anonymous

• I missed it, I'll have to watch it tonight. I was a little concerned about him taking over though. I thought he was funny on SNL but on his own he never really made me laugh.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 2:37 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I've never known Fallon to even be funny so why expect him to be?

Answer by admckenzie at 2:51 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Yes, he was nervous. without a doubt. He has to broken in like Drew Carry (sp?) was when he took over The Price is Right gig. Poor Dinero - he seemed so bored out of his mind. I think Jimmy needs to lay off of the impersonations some. Not funny - but entertaining only because my man, Justin made an appearance.

I'm watching tonight. Hopefully Tina Fey will be good-to-watch tv.
    Anonymous