Dont know if i am preg.

Hello ladies and thank you in advance for anyone that will respond. I am about to be 22 the end of this month and i have a almost 2 year old at the end of this month and when i got preg. with her i had that feeling and the hpt came positive the same day of my period. Now i have been trying to conceve for the past 3 months and my last preiod was Jan. 21 and hasent came yet but hpt came negative and at the hospital it came back neg. Is there anyone that knows if i could be or wth it is. I am thinking of going to horizon but dont want to miss work if it nothing. PLease help. Anyone with info please help:)

greeneyemommy

Asked by greeneyemommy at 2:01 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• u would think so maybe it more then that if u have not had ur period that long maybe u should ask ur doctor for more tests i would prob wait till you are to have ur period this month and if nothing then go in again
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 2:04 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• honey you have some time to concieve, you're only 21 and aleady have a 2 yr old, wait, you got tons of time
    Anonymous

• thank you for your anonymous advise, i know that i have time but what i want is another child with my husband. I love my DD to the end of this world and i would love to have another child to love.

Josalin--thank you for your advise i think i will just wait till the 21st of this month then if nothing then i will go, i am already thinking as if i am preg. so no worries if i am.. Thank you for your time.
    greeneyemommy

Answer by greeneyemommy at 2:07 PM on Mar. 3, 2009