What can i make yummy with a can of tomatoe soup?

I have noodles and a crockpot any ideas? What is a easy recipe?

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 2:12 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've made goulash--1 lbs. of ground beef, 1 can of tomato soup, diced onions, 1 cup of milk, 1 cup of water, some ketchup, some macaroni shaped noodles. Brown the beef, drain, put in the rest, let it boil, then turn the heat down to medium-low, simmer for 10 minutes.

If all you have is a can of tomato soup, I have added croutons or cheese to the soup. Grilled Cheese and tomato soup also go together well here.
    Samanthasmom210

Answer by Samanthasmom210 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• my mom makes something with ground beef, frozen mixed veggies, or any veggies you like, can of tomato soup, you can add onions when browning the meat. heats all that on the stove then put in a dish and puts a pkg of jiffy corn bread(made according to directions) on top and bake until corn bread is done. we eat it with salsa on top. it is surprisingly good.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:16 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I add noodles a various assortment of beans carrots corn and green beans maybe a meat if I have one and let it cook till warmed through and the noodles are soft
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 2:47 PM on Mar. 3, 2009