Does anyone watch All My Children?

I used to for a long time, then I had kids. lol.

Just wondering how Greenlee died?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Entertainment

• She supposedly died when Kendall ran her off the road. She was on a motorcycle and flew off an embankment into an ice cold river.
    JandAddysMom

Answer by JandAddysMom at 2:39 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• in a head on car collision with Kendall at the wheel. zak to take pressure off of her claims he was driving. but adam knows the truth.
    Anonymous

• I was wondering the same thing! I just saw a commercial. Is Babe dead too?
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 2:43 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Yes Babe died in the hospital after the Twisters hit...She was stuck under a beam at the comeback..The beam was keeping her from bleeding out..they were able to get her stable to move it, but she died later in the hospital.

I have been watching AMC since I was 15 and I am 26 now..BIG FAN of the show. Thanks to my mom lol. She has stopped watching it, but I am hooked
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 3, 2009