Is there anything i can send to a funeral for 10 dollars?

A women in my building died, not someone I was close with but i want to send something to be nice but i really dont have alot to spend. I wanted to only spend ten dollars... looked online at florial arragenments and there all way to expensive. What elce can i do?

JenKT

Asked by JenKT at 2:40 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Shopping

• Make a cassarole and take it to the family. Buy a plant and deliver it to the funeral home yourself.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:41 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• What about just sending a card?
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 2:46 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• you can make your own arrangement of fake or real flowers and send those
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 2:52 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Buying a plant is always nice. Buying a nice box of chocolates, a bubble bath set, something like that is ALWAYS appreciated. Maybe pick up a pie at Marie Calendar's and drop it off or a dessert from somewhere. Some families suggest that donations be made in lieu of gifts to a certain charity you might check to see if they have one set up too. The family appreciates your support and will love anything that you do to show that you care. :) and I'm sorry for your loss
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:36 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• You can send a single rose thats what my cousin sent to another one of my cousins funeral
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:52 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• families are always overloaded with food after a funeral. Why not a card with the $10 in it. also some grocery stores sell flowers for much less the the florist does, try that route if you want to give flowers.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:31 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Check with you local florist they should be able to help you, if not get a basket and make it up with rolls and etc. for the family.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:24 AM on Mar. 4, 2009