do you tihnk...

...it's possible to find your soulmate while you are married?

Question comes from a friend of mine. She has been married for 2 yrs and thinks she found her soulmate. Soneone who is not husband. Does anyone think its possible? I'm a little skeptical.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• a soulmate is not necessarily a lover/dh type. It could be a friend or a connection on another level. So yes I think it's possible.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:46 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I think just about anything is possible.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:46 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Sure, but that doesn't mean her marriage has to be over. I've had lots of soulmates. Most come and go in my life (as most friends do). My husband is one of my soulmates, but he is also my life partner, and that won't change no matter how many new soulmates I meet. I can honor and love someone as my soulmate without having sex with them, without betraying my marriage.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 2:55 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• If in this question by "soulmate" you are meaning "in love" with someone else.....

Its always possible. But, you would have to be out of love with the current hubby in order to fall in love with someone else. You can love a lot of people, but i truely believe you can only be IN love with one person at a time. B/c to be IN love, you are giving your whole heart to that person. And if you can give even a tiny peice of your heart to someone else, then you aren't truely IN love with the other person (you may just have love for them.)
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 3:30 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• BlueFrogMama...i LOVE your answer.thats exactly what i think,word for word.

i am married and my husband is definitly one of my soulmates,.but i also have other soulmates that i care so deeply about. i dont think its wrong by any means and i love the fact that i have them.so yes definilty possible to find soulmates whilst being married.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 3:30 PM on Mar. 3, 2009