Mary Kay anyone???

I'm kind of kicking around the idea of possibly selling Mary Kay but I'm trying to do my homework first. I was wondering if any of you or anyone you know need or want a Mary Kay lady? I don't want to get into it and not have any clients. Please let me know!! Thanks for your time!!

soccermama08

Asked by soccermama08 at 2:55 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I've never sold but I've bought Mary Kay. I love their facial care products...its the only line of products that EVER got my skin clear, glowing, natural and beautiful. I dont use their makeup because I think its cakey. Also I quit a MK lady because she was too pushy about my joining her team. So if you do it, find your balance between persuasive and annoyingly pushy. Good luck!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:58 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Honestly, I would look into how many reps are in your area already.. I am a consultant, but I am in it for personal use only now and have been for several years. The reason why is because my area is beyond saturated.. I have at least 10 friends that got into after I was a consultant. In my county alone there are at least 200 consultants...
    GL!
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 3:00 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• mamachamp- I know exactly what you mean!! I can't stand people that won't stop pushing you into something you obviously don't want to do!!

soccermama08

Answer by soccermama08 at 3:19 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• how do you get into something like that? being a mk consultant?
    Anonymous

• anonymonus-

well if you happen to know someone who is a consultant, just ask her and she can hook you up...if not then i can give you a name of my lady and she can get you set up!! just send me a personal message if you'd like my help!!
    soccermama08

Answer by soccermama08 at 7:03 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I've sold Mary Kay and had no luck. The products are a bit pricey for a lot of people in our economy right now, was what I always heard. I started selling Avon and its been a great amount of fun and success. Consider selling Avon. Email me if you're interested and I can get you started!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:59 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• L'Bri Pure n' Naturalis a natural skin care direct sales company that offers you many benefits over our competitors. Learn about our Consultant Program and why L'Bri should be the company you join: Low Cost to Join - No Inventory! - No Delieveries! - Easy to Understand Program - Rewarding Marketing Plan - Excellent Products - Recession Proof Industry - Free Teleconference Training Calls - Amazing Vacations - https://www.deniseslbri1.comwe rock

deniseslbri

Answer by deniseslbri at 11:57 AM on Mar. 7, 2009