Is this a compliment...............??

You are getting intimate with your S.O. (with whom your sexual relations struggle and are for the most point void) and while he is fondling you he cums. It's done it's over. Would you be:
Mad
Concerned, especially if has happened before
Upset
Satisfied
Would you be like "damn I am hot" and start to enflate your ego. Or schedule an appointment for him at the Doctors.
Is there medicine for this kind of thing?
How would you feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Probably just happened because it has been so long since you had sex. The longer a man goes without sex, the faster he goes "down there."
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 2:57 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I agree with DDry, however that shouldn't mean that just because he is done before you started that it should be over completely. The next time that happens I suggest suggesting to him that you continue on, see if you can get him aroused again, and almost guaranteed (if he gets hard again) you will have sex and he will last longer.

Another suggestion is suggesting to him that he have a "warm up" session at least an hour prior to thinking about doing anything with you.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:01 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Well did you keep going or just stop there? As first post said it may have happened because he had not cummed in a long time. If he does it just start touching and fondling him back and he should be ready to go again. Thats not at all his fault.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:01 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• In all honesty I'd be mad. Why should it be over just because he came. I would keep going and have; I'm a giving lover and I'd want my man to be as well. That's just me everyone handes these things differenty.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 3:05 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• No I wouldnt take it as a compliment ...The poor guy is deprived! Lemme guess you get mad at him if he masterbates too? let the man get his rocks off once in a while and you wont have this problem.
    kflwrgrl

Answer by kflwrgrl at 3:10 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Wow pretty harsh there KFLWRGRL. Pointing fingers with such vague information is not helpful. How you would feel if you were in the same shoes was the question.

I want sex normally, he blows me off. Then tells me I should take it as a compliment he was so turned on and shrugs my feelings and needs off.

Got that wrong didn't ya!
    Anonymous

• i would expect him to get me off another way and ask him if he wants to see a doc, it is his body. i wouldnt care unless i didnt get sex ever ... like i would be okay with having a good relationship and only doing it twice a year, but doing other stuff all the time, seems like a man that is easy to please!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:28 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Amalia what is a good relationship too you, that would fulfill you so much that being intimate only a few times a year would be OK? I am curious about this. "doing other stuff all the time" what do you mean by that?

Anonymous

• Damn Anon...when you ask leading questions you usually get the answers you were leaning for.
    It would have been simpler to just tell the whole story rather than withhold some important information. Even I was wondering if masturbation restriction had caused the problem as there is more hinted at than said in the original question.

Frankly as the question is stated, concern is warranted and even that was being led to by your question. When it's happened to me, it's usually because of withholding than anything else, but that doesn't stop the evening. Round two usually lasts longer.

But with further information, mad is understandable as so is the doctor appointment and couples counseling. You two have some issues if I'm to judge anything by what's been typed.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 3:36 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I had that happen when I dated younger men. I quit dating them. I don't have that problem with SO (older dude)

Answer by admckenzie at 3:37 PM on Mar. 3, 2009