has this happened to you?

Anyone have a eating problem during pregnancy? I find the weight I have put on unbearable and feel awful.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When I was pregnant with my son I couldn't stop eating.. That resulted in gaining 55 pounds. I didn't care what I ate. However, I did lose it all plus some after he was born. Now with my daughter. I couldn't eat anything. I ended up losing 23 pounds cause I couldn't eat. She is healthy as can be.
    foreveryours66

Answer by foreveryours66 at 3:11 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• ill admit when i first found out i was prego i watched everything i ate and ate only things that were healthy. i listened to everyones stories and read up on everything then i started to gain weigh and couldnt fit into my favorite clothes and it really made me feel bad about myself it didnt matter what anyone said to me i wasnt myself until reality hit and i had a melt down where i cried and talked everything out with my hubby and since then ive look at being prego as a great and amazing thing.. Now other then not getn my normal sleep cycle and having some things disagree with my stomach i love the idea of something growing inside me... and feeling the baby move more and more everyday aww its a great experience to be a part of and to know march 27th or anytime now before that for me i will have a beauitful and healthy baby boy. so give yourself time and remember to smile and be happy with the new experience :) keep in touch
    angelkcm2

Answer by angelkcm2 at 4:15 PM on Mar. 3, 2009