Why do ppl take Babies outside in the summer jus wearing a diaper... that's not wussup!

I mean u dont go out in jus ur undies,,, or do u?

StarrCooKie

Asked by StarrCooKie at 3:00 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• I did with my son last year and if its 90 degrees you better believe he will again this year. I don't see the problem. They are babies!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:01 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• When its 90-100 degrees outside with no wind i take my son out in only a diaper..if i could get away with it i would probably walk around in undies myself!
    I see no problems with it.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 3:03 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• yeah I agree with op on this one. It looks trashy to me. At least put them in a thin onesie.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:03 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• They are babies! When it is 90 out, I wish I could go out in my undies : )
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 3:04 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Because it's hot. If I could go out in just my underwear in 90 degree weather, I would! Frankly, I barely put much more than that on when it's really hot - lol. Babies have no use for modesty. That is purely an adult invention.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 3:05 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I always had our little girl in a diaper and/or a onise all the time... i love babies in daipers
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 3:05 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I never thought anything of it...i would do it at home or my yard. I don't remember ever going somewhere with my daughter only in a diaper.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:10 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I don't understand the issue? I mean I could *maybe* see being bothered by a baby in just a diaper in a store but going outside? We lived in FL.. the summer got hot, you better believe she was playing outside in a diaper/swim diaper only during this time. She had at least a onsie on when we went places though, unless she had an accident in the car and I was in the middle of an errand. (very rare).

Babies are just that BABIES. Hell, in many European countries babies/young kids run around in just bathing suit bottoms all the time. When I was a child in Germany ALL we had were bottoms to bathing suits (I am talking about kids up until like 6).

And I do go outside in barely anything. In my yard at least! No issues walking around naked when we had a yard with a privacy fence.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 3:11 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I wouldnt go outside in just my undies. Neither would my 3,4,5,6,7 year old who is innocent and undeveloped. So wshy is that cute for a baby?
    Anonymous

• when i was living i the philippines thats all i ever wore was either my diaper or undi but that was till i was 6 my son wears his diapers around the house but thats cause he drools alot and if it was hot enough outside he'd wear diapers outside to but i wouldnt do it in stores i see no problem in seeing babys wears diapers outside i some people aroud here and i think in other place wear there bikinis outside while washing there cars or sunbathing.
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 3:32 PM on Mar. 3, 2009