I think I might be Pregnant????

So I have been on birth control pills for the last 8 months and my period has always been right on time, and I've never missed a pill. Well right now I'm 4 days late, and feeling sick, my boobs are killing me, and I'm feeling really emotional. I've taken a test but it came up negative, could I be Pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Could be. Wait a few days and test again.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 3:21 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• ditto
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:27 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Umm i would wait... buy a couple tests because there also is a chance of a false possitive! Did you take the test right? because some of them dont activate and they end up coming up neg.!
    Anonymous

• Feeling sick and sore boobs don't mean anything. Hell, that's typical for me before my period starts. I doubt you are pregnant. If you are taking your pill as it is supposed to be taken then I doubt you are pregnant. There is ALWAYS the chance that you could be, but most likely you are not. And having a late period...that's been me on a couple of occassions over that last few years. Stress, changing up my workout routine, changing my diet...all of those things have altered when my period came. It's come early and it's been a couple days late. Wait at least 72 hours and retake the test. Bet you're not pregnant though.
    Anonymous

• pregnant. That has happen to me. I took a pregnancy test the first time my period was late and it came up negitive. A couple weeks later I took another one and it came back positive. I took one more just to make sure and then I went to a prenancy center and that test came back positive. So, try to do that and see what happens. Good luck!
    sweetchick82

Answer by sweetchick82 at 3:39 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• yes.... i was on bc pills when i got pregnant and the first 4 tests i took said negative and im now 36 weeks pregnant so yes you could be
    nikkik2008

Answer by nikkik2008 at 4:02 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• You would think that a one in one thousand chance would be pretty good odds, but...well, I was on the pill for three and a half years and never missed pills, and I'm 35 weeks along with my first. Take a test unless you want to try to wait out your period for a bit, and if you need someone to talk to send me a message.
    Reulia

Answer by Reulia at 4:10 PM on Mar. 3, 2009