Jon and Kate plus 8...

I have heard so many rumors about Jon and Kate and Aunt Jodi and their friend Beth who was always on the show. Can someone please tell me what really happened if you know?

mirandagraham

Asked by mirandagraham at 3:25 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Entertainment

• no idea...but I love this show.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 5:11 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I do not like the way Kate treats Jon. It is hugely disrespectful to treat anyone the way she treats him, let alone your spouse. And if she is like that when the cameras are around, what is she like when the cameras are gone?
    Anonymous

• I don't think anybody truly knows. Are you in any Jon & Kate groups here? They seem to know the latest scoop.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:48 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• what happened?? I haven't watched it in a long time- Kate annoys me so I stopped watching it.
    abigail824

Answer by abigail824 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• SO says that I am like Kate and he is like John. It is very true. Apparently this makes me a not so nice person?
    Anonymous

• I really really don't like Kate. It seems it's all about her, no one else. I feel bad for John and the kids! Like the episode where John was trying to cook, and all she'd do is bitch about him being in the kitchen, in her way, then wants him to do it every week? ha!
    cass_pick

Answer by cass_pick at 9:12 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I LOVE THAT SHOW,but I can't say I love Kate!she is such a brat!she treats jon horrible and it's sad because he is such a good father and actually plays with the kids and goes to work and makes money while she stays home all day!I've heard she doesn't talk to her parents because when she found out she was having sextuplets her dad got a whole bunch of free crap from the church and she didn't want it unless it was BRAND NEW and all matched or it was just money!shes a little brat and needs to be socked in her face!!

and I think she wants to put her kids in acting and keep the show going on for her own benefit for extra money!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• They do seem to have benefited from the show and the book deal. How else could they go on such lavish vacations every year. Ditto the treatment of Jon. She doesn't know how good she has it. I wish my husband took such an active part in our son's life (and we only have 1 son).
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 1:58 AM on Mar. 4, 2009