Why is it.. *SOME CONTENT EXPLICIT. IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED SKIP THIS!!

That some women don't give their DH's, SO's, or BF's head/blow job everytime they have sex?

I read so many posts about women who don't pleasure their partners unless it's a "special" occasion. I find it a bit silly, but to each their own right?

It's a form of fore play, and I've also noticed about 65% of the time those women who don't pleasure their partners complain on CM about having a crappy sex life.

So, I'm wondering..
What is you reason not to "go down"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I get choked... nah jp.. some woman arent into that... Just like some men arent into "eating a girl out"!!
    Anonymous

• Why should "we" have to give oral every single time? The guy has an orgasm anyway. 90% of women can't orgasm from intercourse so if anything men should be going down to munch EVERY time. If you have oral every single time shit gets boring and rather systematic, I like to mix things up.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 3:32 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I have a great sex life but I don't give my husband head. Honestly it's because I will puke all over him. I have a heightened gag reflex. Even when I am brushing my teeth, go to the dentist or have a Popsicle I gag and almost puke. If I didn't have this then I'd more than likely give head.
    Anonymous

• One, I think its just gross. Two, I was forced to do this to someone as a child not that I have flashbacks of it, but I think thats why I dislike it so much. I will do it, just not all the time.
    Anonymous

• Well, I don't do it EVERY time, but I do it often. When I don't, it's because either that's just not how it played out that particular time, or it's because I am feeling particularly anxious about sex at that moment (I was molested as a child, so I have some issues with feeling safe during sex). Given that a quarter of women will be sexually abused during their lifetime, it is no wonder that there is so much sexual dysfunction out there. If giving bj doesn't feel good, then you shouldn't do it. But it's also good to work on one's limitations...
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 3:34 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• One thing I've learned is that if you do it very often...it gets to be just you doing all the pleasing..ugh so..it can even take the enjoyment out of it.
    Anonymous

• i give my SO head all the time, and eats me out at the same time we really enjoy it then we have sex for the closeness, we enjoy each others bodies and putting his penis in my mouth helps
    Anonymous

• Because a BJ isn't required for good sex.

I took my husband to a toy store (you know the kind), picked out a vibe about the same size as he is, and said, "how would you like that in YOUR mouth being jammed down your throat?" He has not asked for or received a BJ since.

I cannot stand giving a BJ and my husband now knows why. If you don't like giving a BJ, I suggest you try what I did. You should have seen the look on my husband's face! Priceless. It took doing THAT to get him to realize how disguisting it really is and can be.
    Anonymous

• ROLF But just because I don't refuse to do blow jobs doesn't mean he wants one every single time we get jiggy either. Frankly are you asking about half a blow job or a full blow job? Not every guy out there has a comeback in the bed room. Once it's been shot, it's done. lol

If anything I demand I get mine because he's going to get his when he cums, be it a bj or intercourse. As to being foreplay, there are many forms of foreplay. I NEED variety as does he.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 3:46 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I don't go down on him unless he is just out of the shower. I'm sorry, but I don't wanna be licking up his dried up pee and ball sweat, that's just gross, and I won't go down on him if he was just inside me. He feels all the same about me, neither of us mind. And to add, my husband actually prefers a hand job over a blow job.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:47 PM on Mar. 3, 2009