what do you think of our new stimulus package>?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• its crap.
    Anonymous

• I think it is crap.
    Anonymous

• throwing upIt's a fkn joke.

Anonymous

• We do not get to actually see it until 2011 so ask us again then. Right now we are busy with 410 B$ budgets and appropriations bills that are in the making that need massive exposure to those not aware of the shenanigans the ONE is up to.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 3:41 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• devilStimulus Package....them's fightin' words! ARRR! LOL

lilmizmoore1127

Answer by lilmizmoore1127 at 3:42 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• stimulating a pathetically weak USD and will not help any problem throwing money that we don't have at it.

Anonymous

• I'm trying to optimistic. I just wish it wasn't so..big.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 3:49 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• slap  yup pretty much a slap in the face!

kflwrgrl

Answer by kflwrgrl at 3:54 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Unlike the Democrats who voted for it, I can't give my vote on something I haven't read. However the few things I do know about it, I agree that it is CRAP.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 3:54 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• It is going to bankrupt more states, cities and counties down the road than would have happened "naturally" without doing anything. It is packed full of unfunded and underfunded mandates that will tie the states' hands and force them to continue programs long after there is no money left to run them, in turn forcing them to continue raising state and local sales and property taxes, gas taxes and highway tolls. Income taxes will go up, and tax breaks will go down, and they will be coupled with all the other stealth taxes ("carbon" tax to raise gas prices, cap and pay that will raise everyone's energy bills, "green" taxes to increase phone and TV fees). Meanwhile, taxes will have to be raised on businesses which will chase them out of the states (see CA) and possibly the country, causing more job losses, raising more demand on the unfunded programs.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:56 PM on Mar. 3, 2009