Has anyone tried hypnosis?

I would like to try it to quit smoking and to loose weight, it's like $300 around here and I want to know if it worth it.

kflwrgrl

Asked by kflwrgrl at 3:45 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Health

• Never tried hypnosis ... however did try Chantix and I'd never recomend it to anyone ~~ EMOTIONAL, Irritable, and wow It was just horrible for me!! I knew others that did it and loved it ... as for me it's cold turkey!!
    qwnbea2

Answer by qwnbea2 at 5:14 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I smoked for several years and decided that I needed to do it not only fo rme but for my family...I quit cold turkey and put every dime that I would have spent on a pack of cigarettes into a jar and in one year I had enough to go on a vacation to Six Flags with my children and stay the night in a nice hotel. The vacation that we took was to celebrate my love for my family and my " I can do anything" new attitude. May not work for everyone... but cold turkey was so hard, I didi it!
    kwazylisa

Answer by kwazylisa at 5:20 PM on Mar. 3, 2009