i did the rano test ((pix))

will it be a girl or a boy???

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my bad i mean to say i did the drano test
    Anonymous

• I don't know because the Drano test is not accurate.
    Anonymous

• Did you post pictures of your pee? Gross, I have no idea how to decipher that.
    Anonymous

• That's a bunch of ole' wives tale honkey honey! Really! It is. Statistically, the way you can tell if baby is a boy or girl is by the heartbeat. NOW there are always exceptions to the rule, however, a slower heartbeat is generally a boy and a higher heartbeat is generally a girl. I was told this with my oldest daughter by my cousin who is an ob/gyn nurse, I used that every time with every child and I was always right! Not to mention I craved the exact same foods with the girls (chocolate) and different exact same foods with my boys (cinnamon) and my breasts got HUGE with the girls (usually due to double hormones from girl baby) and not with the boys.

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 3:58 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Actually, the heart beat thing while usually right, is also an old wives tale. Best way of knowing is ultra sound, and if that doesn't work you'll just have to wait and see when baby arrives.
    anorman08

Answer by anorman08 at 4:15 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Never heard of that...wow...weird.
    kwazylisa

Answer by kwazylisa at 5:15 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• you're supposed to pee on the keyboard...
    iheartsquishies

Answer by iheartsquishies at 5:28 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Actually, the only really sure fire way to tell if it's a boy or girl is by an amnio, even the ultra sounds can be wrong. Trust me!
    Anonymous

• Actually, the only true way to know for sure is to look below the waist of the baby once it is born.
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 6:49 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• hahaha funny as it is jspy72 is right! even ultrasounds can be wrong sometimes.
    momma_gig

Answer by momma_gig at 10:13 PM on Mar. 3, 2009