How do I post my story about my home based business

I have been trying to post my legitimate home based business on home based business opportunities and can't seem to find how to do it. HELP!!!

CoCo994

Asked by CoCo994 at 3:46 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• As far as cafemom goes just join work from home groups. As far as the internet goes, I post on Craigslist.com everyday. You can look up free online advertising and check out some sites. Also check your local news stations sometimes they have free classifieds. I hope this helps.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 4:04 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• On CM... Post your information in groups geared towards what you do or towards working from home. Also use Journals and the MarketPlace, BIG HELP... If you need some pointers let me know or check out my profile.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:51 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Also make sure you put info on your profile! I just checked your's out and it's blank. That isn't gonna help at all! I should be able to look at your profile and get what you do, who you are and why you do what you do... If I can't I'm gonna find someone else to work with. Everyone is gonna be that way...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:56 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I have my info on my profile and have gotten a lot of customers that way!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:20 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Check the rules on the groups you join because some of them don't allow ads, limit the frequency of ads, or have certain places where you can place your ad. You can also write journal posts about your business as long as you check off that it should be in the cafemom marketplace. Good luck.

Loretta
    Scentsy Ind. Director
    http://www.saferscents.com

bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 8:48 AM on Mar. 4, 2009