my SO and feeling alone

I have been with my SO for 2 years and now I am 35 weeks pregnant we used to get along great, but in the past few weeks he has been hanging out with another girl, i dont know if he is cheating but sometimes i get the feeeling he is, but does anyone else feel like they were pregnant all alone, he never wants to bring my food or rub my back or my feet when i am lugging his kid around, he told me "ITS NOT MY JOB TO TAKE CARE OF YOU" does that seem fair?

jparker289

Asked by jparker289 at 3:47 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• what an ass hole!!!! I'd sit his butt down and tell him how it is!
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• No NOT fair and he sounds like my first husband, who is now my ex!
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 4:00 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Yep, sounds just like my sons father, who I haven't been with for 7 years now. he was such an ass and made me feel like shit when all I wanted was to be pampered just a little bit! I am expecting again and the new guy is great, it makes me wonder why I ever settled...
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 5:19 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Of course it's his f-ing job!! What a douche.. It's not like you're demanding diamonds and nights out on the town... *eye twitch*
    Hell, I'll waddle over there and give your poor preggo back a rub! where do you live? lol
    BatGirl1415

Answer by BatGirl1415 at 5:39 PM on Mar. 3, 2009