I Hate Weekend Cause Everyone Be At The House. What Day U Hate And Why??

Mz.PhatPhat

Asked by Mz.PhatPhat at 3:49 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I feel the same way. I hate the weekends too because my kids are home and it's a total madhouse. With 11 kids there's no quiet time. Everyone wants or needs something. I'm more busy on the weekend then I am during the week.
    Shnntt1125

Answer by Shnntt1125 at 3:52 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I hate the weekends when hubby is 800 miles away working, it's hard to entertain 3 boys that want Dad here to goof around with.....
    Anonymous

• Man U said 11 kids I would go crazy too but I hate weekend cause my sister and her kids are here and her boyfriend and they do not clean after thereself at all
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 3:58 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I hate weekends with the step-kids. It's too loud.
    Anonymous

• Gosh I feel bad for you ladies, I like my weekends with my family. I wish my life away every week wishing it was Friday!!!
    Anonymous

• I love my weekends!! The kids the hubby the neighbors and extended family..not to mention church....I don't hate any day though. It's better than the alternative..plus it's one more day for me to work on ME....
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:18 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• My weekends are the best. My husband works all week and I treause the time we get to spend together as a family. We always do something fun. We love to go fishing or weekend camping trips or just spend saturdays thrift shopping or goofing off. I would have to say I don't care for mondays.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:24 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I don't like Mondays because my DH goes back to work after the fun weekend. I also don't like Wed. because he works 15 hours that day so I'm on my own.
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 4:31 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I would love weekends when we move out but love that hubby do not go to work
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 4:36 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Mondays, I hate going back to the job that I hate only because I need the money. I really hate Mondays!!
    kwazylisa

Answer by kwazylisa at 5:10 PM on Mar. 3, 2009