Does pot make you orgasm?

I have never had an orgasm and I'm 26, happily married. I heard that some women orgasm for the first time when they smoke pot. Has this happened to anyone?

I've seen all the pot posts so I know some of you will bash the thought of using an illegal, "brain cell killing" drug...that won't be a surprise.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I used to smoke pot, and it depended on what type I smoked and how high I got, but yes I would get very horny at times and have multiple orgasms. When I switched birthcontrol I lost my sex drive, and my doctor suggested it to me (however where I live it is more socially acceptable to smoke pot)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:56 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Sex was the last thing I wanted when I smoked pot, but I know people who get horny when they smoke. I think some self exploration would be a better alternative before turning to a drug to bring relief. If you can't get there naturally, you're setting yourself up for a dependency.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:52 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• i used to smoke pot, and it has never helped with getting an orgasm. it just makes me hungry and lazy, haha.
    exxOHjackie

Answer by exxOHjackie at 3:53 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I've never heard of that but I'd try more rubbing or using a toy before I'd go to the extreme of using pot. It just seems to me that you should work on knowing your body. What if you wanted and orgasm and didn't have pot? There are two ways to orgasm. Clitoral and Vaginally. Both rock. There are some sites that teach your partner how to give you an orgasm. Check them out together and just have fun.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:53 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• IF THIS WAS TRUE, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN LEGAL A LONG TIME AGO!

Answer by older at 3:54 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• OP here...I'm not worried about dependency. I'm more horny when I drink wine and liquor but I only drink one day every 2-3 weeks for fun. I have a low libido and low sensitivity down there.
    Anonymous

• BAHAHAHA. Sorry that made me laugh. Uhm, I don't think so, I think if anything it makes it harder because everything is SO relaxed. BUT I've never tried orgasming while high, so I cannot tell you from any kind of experience.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:56 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I wouldn't know. I have never, and will never, smoke pot or do any other mind-altering drugs.
    Anonymous

• Oh, the reasoning behind my doctors suggestion was the increased blood flow helps intensify your feelings everywhere, including down there.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:57 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• not knocking the pot ... give it a shot... I dont think it changes it for me but try "O' MY" its a cream and a little dap will do ya but its great it heightens sexual sensitivity BIG TIME!
    Anonymous