Crawling

My son is almost 7 months old. He knows how to crawl. When he first turned 6 months he was crawling all over the place. Now he's stopped crawling and rolls everywhere. Is this normal?

DessaG20

Asked by DessaG20 at 4:03 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It's normal for a child to lose one skill while they are working on another one.
    sammygrl77

Answer by sammygrl77 at 4:22 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• He still knows how to crawl bc he does it every once and awhile. Plus I don't see how he would be working on the skill of rolling over since he's been rolling over since he was two months. He's mastered that
    DessaG20

Answer by DessaG20 at 4:46 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• maybe he just likes to roll instead? my friends dd knew how to crawl too mut instead she decided to scoot on her butt everywhere she went lol
    Kamarias_mommy

Answer by Kamarias_mommy at 12:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2009